Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Making my 1st Smartmockups design in #Canva!

 Hi there, all of you Kreative's out there! I was busy working on a new design using Canva & Smartmockups (which is now integrated into it) pretty cool, imo! I got inspired by Canva's youtube channel! So I decided to make a digital qrcode recipe for the inspiration of another YTUBERS channel... (she shared the recipe on her channel with a screenshot) ... I tried the recipe & it is delish!

Here's a photo of the mockup:



Here's a short video clip:


If you would like to see this mug design come to life,  let me know in the comments below! #HappyKreating!

Btw, how many of you are a #coffeefinatik? Like me? 

Thanks #Canva for the great, fun inspiration you have given to us Kreative's out there! 


No comments:

Post a Comment