Tuesday, September 15, 2020

#TurninmyselfintoaSticker!

 I had fun with this little posted project today! I  originally posted the photo to Pinterest  but the photo was too dark for what I wanted to do with it in #MediBangPaint!  As I was editing the photo after removing the background  (see previous blog post about how to do that).  I played with the tone curve, monochrome & gausIan blur features to get what I wanted. Here's a few photos below of the newest sticker design!



Last Christmas I had @katnippillustrations send me a free .pdf download of her Christmas sticker designs, so I took a selfie of myself holding the printout in my hands Thank you Catherine for sharing this with me last Christmas (I hope you will be sharing another freebie soon with us all!)  I think this turned out adorable! You can turn yourself into a sticker too! Just like I did! Happy kreating! 


No comments:

Post a Comment