Friday, January 18, 2019

Designing a Name tag sticker!

I have just finished designing a name tag sticker for my client. I used my calligraphy pen and some Valentine’s day stamps along with my app #MediBangPaint! I took the hand drawn image and scanned it into my device then worked out the photo editing and added the text on the lower right of the image. I cropped the image so I could fit 10 on a sheet of Sticker paper. The client had a choice of three images and they chose the third one, they wanted a simplistic design, so now all that needs to be done is the printing and cutting of the stickers!


I then put it my office app to make a file for printing out on to sticker paper! I'm so glad that my client is very happy with the design! I really enjoyed doing this little project for them! Happy Kreating! 

2 comments: