Thursday, August 30, 2018

A birthday art surprise!




I recently treated myself to some new art supplies for a birthday gift to me!  I must say that I was pleased with the choices I made in the supplies, especially the sticker project paper by Avery, it rocks! I tried out an idea with the paper in the new sketchbook I've got - -  I printed out my logo on 65 lb sketchbook paper (just to see how well it took to the ink I might have to tweak it a bit) with an ink jet printer. I've recently been on this video kick of ink jet transfers via YouTube so what you'll see in my YouTube video is what those channels inspired me to do! Let me ask as an artist, do you like or hate a blank cover sketchbook or not? I used to cover my textbooks in school with a brown paper bag and just go to town sketching all over the cover front and back!  I had a blast doing it because it brought me back to my childhood! So without further ado... Happy Kreating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment