Friday, April 27, 2018

Relaxing with my Prismacolor pencils!

I just finished a photograph of my relaxing with my brand new Prismacolor pencil set!

 This is the first coloring page I decided to color in from the new coloring book that I have recently purchased (see previous post).  I like getting into a zen state when I color! Ok folks, would you like to see the color pencils digitally blended with the app #corelpaintermobile?  Leave me comment below! I'll be posting a new one of the finished colored piece when I'm done with it at a later date, so stay tuned! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome colouring Anna! If you are interested in using coloured pencils, I'll be posting a video soon trying out a new type of adjustable colouring pencil, it might be great for this type of work (or not, I still have to see how they work), I'll let you know when the video is posted. Looking forward to seeing more of your pieces😺👵🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete